It has been pointed out to me that I had not posted much over the holidays. So to apologize, I dedicate today's post to Tara: mom of two amazing little boys and friend to me (lucky me!)
After the pre-school pick-up on Friday, I decided to break free of the winter doldrums routine (you know: drive home, fix lunch, eat lunch, clean up lunch, play with legos, snuggle on couch with 5 year old for "rest time" and watching a movie, falling asleep during said rest time, waking up to clean something, meet the school bus and wonder what I'm going to make for dinner). I so hope I am not the only one that this routine is familiar to!
We went to one of my favorite places - the teacher supply store. Fun for all I'm telling you. The kindergarten registration packet sitting on my counter has prompted me to really think about if I have prepared William enough for school in the fall. I really hate that sinking feeling that he is about to enter "the real world" with outside influences. It is a feeling that I recognize. I've had it twice before.
I LOVE the teacher supply store. I may ask it to be my valentine this year. You remember last year's valentine don't you?
Here are the fab items that we could not leave home without:
a dry erase, magnetic letter board with magnet upper and lower case letters. And, Weather Panda...
because who wouldn't want to dress a weather panda? Wait until you see his rain slicker! Makes me want to do a rain dance!! Until tomorrow Tara (and other faithful readers).....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment