Thursday, August 18, 2011
You are cordially invited....
This is a picture of my cart at Target today. Notice there is no popcorn purchased to appease a child during shopping. It is a sad and lonely cart. It seemed to be the only cart at Target that did not have children attached.
The loneliness is a result of this: my newborn riding the bus to kindergarten.
Can't you tell that he still needs me? For the first time in 11 years, I have hours upon hours free during the day. I have no clue what to do with those hours. Oh sure, I could sew, I could clean, I could work out - but for the moment I think I'll just sink into sadness for one more day. Or I could plan my pity party - that's what I'll do. Would you like to come? I'll save a piece of cake for you. In the meantime, lets all look at this picture and realize the obvious - he really does still need me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment