Every year in late August, I am exhausted. August brings many events around our house: 3 birthdays, back to school, our annual back to school breakfast and this year, I added in my high school class reunion and the PTO kick-off meeting. Yikes. And while it was all so fun, I'm ready for September. I need a day where I sew all day or clean my house or work on those house projects that we thought we were going to tackle right after we moved back. With Bart out of town all week, plus this weekend :(, I am so ready to turn the calendar. Here are some highlights from August:
Happy Birthday Caroline! Have to love a girl who makes her own birthday cupcakes!
Back to school! 5th grade, 3rd grade and Kindergarten
With Mimi, my high school BFF. Oh how I wish we lived closer!
Happy Birthday William!
Good-bye Martin, our contractor, and now friend, from the restoration company. Our house has been his workplace for the past 6 months. This week, we signed a document that said our house is completed and the lock box was removed. Whoopee! (but we sure will miss Martin)
The beginning of the Captain America phase. No more explanation needed.
Happy Birthday to me! I'm 29 again, thanks for asking.
Feeling very blessed looking at these pictures but ready to post some sewing and house pics in September!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The Captain America phase is going strong in our house too, along with Iron Man and Spiderman.
ReplyDelete