Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dear Land of Nod, I love you

This post pays homage to my favorite store - one I have never stepped foot in - the Land of Nod.   I love, love, love when their catalog arrives.   The rooms are beautiful, the toys are of the best quality and the descriptions are so clever.   Lets get right to my favorites shall we?

The smore-the-merrier-plush-campfire-set  
Now that's my kind of camping!!!  How cute would this be for a metropolitan camper?

Indoor explorer pup tent

  Or would this one be better?
A teepee to call your own

And since Finnegan is on the nice list, I'm sure Santa will bring this on his sleigh:
Happy Pop Up



I have loved the Rainbow Happy Tree for two years.   Maybe Santa will bring it to me.  I have been very good.
Rainbow happy tree



Do yourself a favor, grab your yummy drink and spend some time looking through their entire website.  Read their knock knock jokes on every product page.  I could list so many more items that I love.  I feel quite sure that if I went in their store, I'd want to move in.     

I leave you with this - a mere sampling of the goodness awaiting you in their holiday shop:

All of the colors of the rainbow ornaments


Thank you Land of Nod for brightening my mailbox and delivering the most beautiful presents under our tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment