Thursday, June 2, 2011
Warning-boring post ahead!
This is my 100th post. I can't believe it. I can't believe that I started something and stuck with it! The only explanation I can think of is that it isn't a chore for me. I love to write and I love to document things for my children, so the blog seemed like something I would enjoy.
I am longing for the days of summer when we are more settled - not driving back and forth between two houses all of the time. Not having to drag the kids on a boring errand everyday (yesterday was to buy a kitchen sink, today it's light fixtures.) They are troopers though, but I do find myself always tacking on a yummy treat (snowcone, yogurt, etc) to the errand to keep morale up.
At the moment, the house is quiet. The boys are lounging in the cardboard box fort in the basement reading on their bean bag chairs and Caroline is sleeping off a migraine that came quickly as an unwanted guest at swim team this morning.
Actually, the house is too quiet. I better check and see what those boys are up to.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment