Monday, June 20, 2011

Smooch!

Dear Legos,

I love you.  I could kiss the person that invented you.  Really, a giant smooch.   We can not live without you at our house.  You were the first item that went on our "priority list to clean" inventory.  First trip to Target after the fire - we put you in our cart.  We have taken all three sizes of you on vacation, in a ziploc bag on errands and started a Lego club with Owen's friends.  We even honored you one Halloween:
 

You know that my mind, despite being somewhat creative, goes blank when I try to build with you.  My children however amaze me with their construction talents.

Caroline's 4 story hotel with elevator
William's Lego vaccum


Father's Day card for Bart
In closing, I will say that you can be quite painful when I step on you in bare feet.  I will look past this though - that is how much I love you.  Thank you for not taking batteries and for not involving the television in any way.

I am forever yours - Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment