Monday, March 14, 2011

Everyone is fueling up for Spring Break at the Fisher Price pump - a must have toy for any household I'm convinced.  Ours arrived via eBay on Saturday.  I'm happy to report that William LOVES it!
I mean what's not to love - the dinging elevator, the way the cars shoot out of the elevator and speed down the ramp.  Its all good.  All to make up for the fact that William does not have any boxes coming back to him that look like this:

Owen's stuffed animals from the cleaning company. My new weekend hobby - opening small plastic bags, sniffing the contents and deciding whether they go in the "okay to return to our house" pile or "return to re-clean" pile.  So fun!! (insert much sarcasm)

This hobby is only topped by the fun time entitled "unbox items rejected by cleaning company, take pictures on the driveway and inventory to throw away" hobby.  Warning though - this activity must be done outside as the smell of the items is overwhelming.  Also, your hands will be black from soot.
So sad to see my tote bags from Harrods in that pile.  I see another trip to London in my future!!

 And while I can't go to London over Spring Break, my obsession with the royals will be satisfied this weekend with a trip!  I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment