Friday, September 28, 2012

Today at your local Target.....

I discovered that I take many pictures at Target - wanting to show Bart something or trying to remember something for a future gift.  So I've decided to start a "Today at your local Target" reoccurring post.

So, today at my local Target.......

a jewelry sale!   Two pieces previously recorded on my phone's camera roll-

The coin necklace - was $24.99, now $7.98  Can't wait to wear it with navy or a white shirt and jeans.
Also purchased:

Set of three rings - you can see the bargain basement price.  Cha-ching!

On to Halloween at Target.   We were boo-ed last night.  You know, where a neighbor leaves treats by your door in secret and then you have to pass it on.  Anyway, our phantom was very nice and left s'more supplies (thanks whoever you are, wink wink!)   Trying to continue with the "does anyone really need or want the pumpkin shaped erasers and junk candy" theme - I found these:


Two neighbors will be receiving vats of cheese balls - just because I thought the packaging was clever.

I think that much of Target's Halloween section is gross this year - bloodied bandages - really?  I'm just not into the gore of the holiday.  I did however love this:


It did not come home with me - not on sale.  But this did:
The $3 price couldn't be beat - plus it has a little LED light inside.  They'll be sold out for sure before the markdowns are made.

That's it for today - happy shopping Target guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment