Tuesday, September 11, 2012

25,000 Twinkle Lights

For about 8 weeks, my computer has been acting crazy- strangely enough the same amount of time we have been home with Finn.    I had vvvveeeeerrrrryyyyy slow internet access.  Slow as in, launch a site then go put in laundry, change a diaper, make a bottle, check the mailbox and then maybe the site would be up.  Bart tried everything to fix it and he, being a super computer nerd, knows what he's doing.  Last night, his A-HA! moment came.   If I had recorded that moment on video, it would have looked like this (without the cursing and kicking Santa):

So now we know that baby monitor on= computer slow, baby monitor off= computer fast.  So the times I was trying to use the computer (Finnegan's naptimes and bedtime) were the slowest.  Hallelujah!

Can't wait to be back to blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment