Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Favorites

I've found another favorite fabric store- Fabric Nosherie.  I LOVE this place.  They sell beautiful cottons and all of the patterns and notions that I've ordered on-line the last few years.  They even have a banner bar - pre-cut pennant triangles and felt letters to make instant banners.  Of course I had to snap a pic with my phone.  Wow. that's blurry.  I need to start carrying my big camera everywhere.  You get the idea though and you can check out their website here.


They sell pre-cut 1/8 yard pieces for $1.25 and 1/4 yard pieces for $2.50.  Great for all of those small projects!  Here is the stash that came home with me -
Three small pieces (probably for burp cloths) and a sweet embroidery kit to work on during Spring Break.  Can't wait!  I will definitely put the Fabric Nosherie on my list of regular haunts.

Also, a favorite (becoming TOO much of a favorite I'm afraid!) - Pretzel Boys.  Trying on clothes yesterday, I started noticing what too many pretzels can do.  But did that make me stay away?  No. It's way too close to my regular driving route!


Here's to favorites!  Hope you are enjoying some today!





No comments:

Post a Comment