![]() |
| image from eighteen 25 |
Main Crushes
My family. Bart, Caroline, Owen and William. Pictured here last July on our sweaty bike ride from our rental house to our rebuilt house after our house fire.
Designer crush
I adore Kate Spade. I'm not a person who has to have name brands. I have never known the latest fashion designers. I just like what I like. I would trust Kate Spade to plan my entire house and wardrobe. Try doing a google search for Kate Spade images. Oh the happiness that will appear on your screen!
Celebrity crush (boy)
Dear Rob Lowe, I've loved you since high school. Even in your St. Elmo's fire yucky long hair stage. My love for you was elevated even more during the West Wing years (the best show ever). Love that you are so devoted to your family and that you built your house to look like a Virginian manor. May Bart and I please come over to your house and hang out with you and Sheryl by the pool?
Celebrity Crush (girl)
I adore Kate Spade. I'm not a person who has to have name brands. I have never known the latest fashion designers. I just like what I like. I would trust Kate Spade to plan my entire house and wardrobe. Try doing a google search for Kate Spade images. Oh the happiness that will appear on your screen!
Celebrity crush (boy)
Dear Rob Lowe, I've loved you since high school. Even in your St. Elmo's fire yucky long hair stage. My love for you was elevated even more during the West Wing years (the best show ever). Love that you are so devoted to your family and that you built your house to look like a Virginian manor. May Bart and I please come over to your house and hang out with you and Sheryl by the pool?
Celebrity Crush (girl)
Jennifer Garner. Don't you just love how every photo you see of her is taken on a playground with her girls? No makeup and always with goldfish and sippy cups in tow. I love her classic, flawless girl-next-door look. Wish I could pull it off! I really think we could be friends. Maybe her and Ben and Bart and I could all go over to Rob and Sheryl's house. Jen and I could each bring a covered dish. Yep, it's happening.
City Crush
London, England. I love it, I love it. Funny thing is that I knew I would love it before I even visited there. When Bart went a few days earlier than me for business, I had worried that I had set my expectations of my favorite not-yet-visited city too high. But then he called and said "you're right, you'll love it." I love the architecture, the history, the Tube, the royals....hmmm, really all of it.
TV Crush
The Duggars. I can't help myself. I watch Revenge, the Bachelor and Modern Family but my heart belongs to the Duggars. In a world of violent tv and questionable song lyrics, trashy clothes for 12 year olds and entitlement, the Duggars stick to their values and I would have to bet that the people who question the size of the Duggar family have never watched the show. This family works hard and serves each other and the world. Since my name starts with a J, maybe I could be an honorary Duggar!
Drink Crush
Good ol' Pepsi. Straight up, full fledged with caffeine over ice. Sooooo bad for me yet I can't resist. Its just too delicious.
City Crush
London, England. I love it, I love it. Funny thing is that I knew I would love it before I even visited there. When Bart went a few days earlier than me for business, I had worried that I had set my expectations of my favorite not-yet-visited city too high. But then he called and said "you're right, you'll love it." I love the architecture, the history, the Tube, the royals....hmmm, really all of it.
TV Crush
The Duggars. I can't help myself. I watch Revenge, the Bachelor and Modern Family but my heart belongs to the Duggars. In a world of violent tv and questionable song lyrics, trashy clothes for 12 year olds and entitlement, the Duggars stick to their values and I would have to bet that the people who question the size of the Duggar family have never watched the show. This family works hard and serves each other and the world. Since my name starts with a J, maybe I could be an honorary Duggar!
Drink Crush
Good ol' Pepsi. Straight up, full fledged with caffeine over ice. Sooooo bad for me yet I can't resist. Its just too delicious.
That's it for my crush week. Hope you are enjoying some of your crushes on this President's weekend!









i'm crushing on your blog julie!! and big time crushing on your black and white striped curtains!!! LOVE THEM!! thanks so much for playing along for crush week!!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend!
jen :)
I had NOOOOOO idea that you love the Duggars! They are my favorite family, besides the Cross family, of course!
ReplyDeleteTara