Good gosh. I don't know where I've been. I've been sewing, I've been cleaning, I've been decorating, I've been hosting. I was determined to not have this winter be a wasteland of seasonal sadness so I have tried to keep busy. But too busy to blog? That is crazy! Here are some scenes from the last few weeks at my house.
100 Dum-dum lollipops for 100 days of kindergarten!
a patchwork pillow for a friend having surgery
a Valentine craft - with my nicknames for my babies
Playing many rounds of our new Magic Kingdom game.
No more braces!
The baptism of my Godchild Zach. I don't know what Jessie and I are laughing about, but we are always either laughing or crying together and that's why we're best friends. Just look at Zach's yummy baby face!
Curtains finally made for the family room! Four in total. Found a picture on Pinterest (or course) Had to make them.
See all of those hearts stuck everywhere? I'll tell you about those tomorrow. And now I'll have to post!
No comments:
Post a Comment