On the day of the fire, I was many days into obsessing about a baby. Waiting for a phone call, waiting for an e-mail, waiting for anything that illuminated the path to our 4th baby. Then the fire happened, and my focus shifted to the three "babies" I already have - where will they sleep, are they traumatized, they need clothes and shoes and coats........ Fast forward to today and I've noticed something now that everything is unpacked - we have an empty bedroom, an empty chair at the table, an empty seat in the car and when school starts in a few weeks, I will be by myself at home all day. I find myself dreaming of that little person again and the children are talking about it to. Does everyone else read into fortunes when you are dreaming of something? I hope so - although this one wasn't too hard to stretch:
I really think its a message from God- or at the very least, from the man working at the fortune cookie factory. Either way, I'm counting on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment