Friday, June 25, 2010

Back to nothing.....

Where have I been?    I  have been covered in paint and glue teaching art camp.  Not to worry though.  After a week of crafting with my friend and 19 children, I am back to my regular summer of nothing and my own to do list.  Let's see what remains on my list:

1.  Reorganize kitchen cabinets.
2. Paint kitchen
3. Shadow box wall (more on this later!)
4. Teach Owen to tie his shoes
5. Make a dress for myself.
6. Practice photography.
7. Teach Caroline to sew pajama pants
8. Help William write all of his letters.
9. Clean up laundry area.
10. Work on needlepoint ornaments.

Yay!  Can't wait to work on my list.   In the meantime, here are shots of art camp.  Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. love the works of art! You have motivated me to start my own to do list. I might have trouble keeping it to 10!

    ReplyDelete