So, with no fanfare whatsoever, here is a wall in my kitchen. I have no idea what it says about me, except that Bart and I wanted to give our children some guidelines to live by and apparently, I like very large cutlery.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
If walls could talk
Don't you just love seeing what people hang on their walls? If you are like me, which I know you are, you welcome any lull in conversation at a party so that you wander and "read" the house's walls. I love a house that tells me something about its family without uttering a word. I am truly out of wall space in my house, although there are a few spaces I want to rework. Each Friday, I will post a picture of one of my walls. Oh it would be so lovely if you left a comment with a picture of one of your walls. Imagine my delight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment