Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Play dresses

picture via sonnetjames.com
Wanted to share that I've found a company that GETS ME!   Sonnet James- a California based small company that makes play dresses for moms - or anyone who wants to buck the trend of constant activewear.  These beautiful dresses can go from the playground to dinner out and everything in between.   And they embrace all of my favorite Roald Dahl quotes!

I have purchased two dresses (so far!).  The Charlie:

and the Quincy-


No, these are not pictures of me (wish they were), but I do feel just as happy as these models in my Sonnet James' dresses.  They have two sales a year - August 25th (birthday of the owner's mom) and Black Friday.  Since my birthday is August 26th, that sale worked out perfectly for a birthday treat.  And now I know I can avoid the stores on Black Friday and shop from my computer!   The packaging is icing on the cake - cute quote cards and organic lollipops for your little ones.  

Move over world, here I come, ready to play and I'm wearing a cute dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment