Saturday, May 26, 2012
Hooping- a guest post by Caroline
I taught my Mom how to hula hoop. We got a new pink sparkly hoop (chosen by me). It is an awesome hoop because its a water hoop.
But that is besides the point, I taught my Mom how to hula hoop. Now my Mom can hula hoop, and she pretty good at it. I think its all in the movements, (and the water hoop). I could not hula hoop at all. Thanks to the new water hula hoop we got at Target yesterday, I hula hooped for an hour this morning.
You should see my brother William hula hoop. It is hilarious. He is good at hula hooping, but if you could see him hula hoop you would crack up laughing. He moves with very exaggerated movements.
My Dad can hula hoop too. He is pretty good. He helped me teach Mom how to hula hoop. But I did most of the teaching. Now I just need to teach Gigi when she comes to visit. I'd teach Nanny but that would hurt her metal hips. I wonder if Pop and Pepa know how to hula hoop. I am available to be hired as a hula hoop teacher (no charge).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment