First of all, love that there are little stripes of grout to help you decide which color to choose. Second, love the metal strips that have the name of the color engraved on the back. Third, love that its labeled. I had no idea that these existed. I recognize that I need a life!
Monday, May 16, 2011
Whisper gray grout
Is it crazy that I thought this was cool when I saw it today?
First of all, love that there are little stripes of grout to help you decide which color to choose. Second, love the metal strips that have the name of the color engraved on the back. Third, love that its labeled. I had no idea that these existed. I recognize that I need a life!
This short post is brought to you by today's paint colors: Repose Gray and Grayish - the two final contenders for the upstairs and downstairs hall.
First of all, love that there are little stripes of grout to help you decide which color to choose. Second, love the metal strips that have the name of the color engraved on the back. Third, love that its labeled. I had no idea that these existed. I recognize that I need a life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment