To somewhat quote a very wise man (Mr. Rogers), "Won't you be, won't you be, please won't you be......my follower." In a shameless effort to increase my number of followers from 14 to 15, I am offering my first give-away. Alert the press! Wear a sandwich board! Drive around in one of those strange advertising trucks! Here is what I have made with my own two hands for one of you lucky 14 followers:
What is it you wonder? It is a summertime fabric forest of course. All you need to do to enter to win this exciting prize is to leave me a comment before next Wednesday night, July 14th at 10:00 p.m. CST. This week-long window will allow the droves of people to register and give me time to figure out how to randomly select the winner! Be kind, don't cut in line. And to you new visitors, I welcome you with a heartful of thanks. Thanks for coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Julie, I LOVE the little fabric forrest! These would be perfect for my Pre-K classroom! I like the room to look warm and homey and these would be darling sitting next to the ivy on top of my corner filing cabinet! :-D
ReplyDeleteCharming! Your creativity is amazing. I love the photo of ribbon in mason jars.
ReplyDeleteCount me in! I'll follow you if for no other reason than I love your bird nest ring (featured on your blog header). I'd also love to take a hike through that forest you created - it's so cute! I recognize those birdies from some fabric I made an apron out of recently. Is that a sign that I'm meant to be the winner? Hmmmm...
ReplyDeleteLove your site, the fabrics you picked out for the summer forest are fantastic. I also liked your 4th of July cupcake flag.
ReplyDeleteJulie,
ReplyDeleteGretchen just spotted your fabric forest and LOVES, LOVES, LOVES it!! She said it would look perfect in her room! And now she would like to make one! Does she realize that I can't even sew a button on a shirt??? Maybe I need to take a sewing class!!! I am enjoying your blog!
I love them!!!!!! yay for something my 8 month old can't break LOL
ReplyDeleteI have been away at the beach on Gwynn's Island. Please forgive me for not knowing what to do with a fabric forest. Also, I am considering trading my 1969 Singer Touch and Sew with a bad gear for a Janome Magnolia 7330... any thoughts on Janome machines?
ReplyDeleteNow you're at 23 followers. :)
ReplyDeleteHee hee!