Monday, May 15, 2017

To be known is to be loved

Hello blog world!  I hope you had a lovely weekend.  This Mother's Day, i was gifted with the cutest, most thoughtful gifts.  I'm not a roses and candy kind of girl.  In fact,  roses are my least favorite flower.  The smell - yuk.   But tulips or gerbers or lily of the valley - swoon!  Anyway - Bart is an awesome gift giver and it occurred to me that its because he knows me.  To be known is a gift in and of itself.  To know that I would love a Frozen Pepsi after church, to know that I would love a personalized umbrella (because the kids always take the umbrellas and then leave them in the school lost and found!).  To spy the Letter Party Garland at the Land of Nod and know that your wife would love it - that's being known!


I am a very lucky wife and mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment