The funny thing about this questionnaire is that most moms at the preschool would be insulted with "My Mom is 45 years old". But because I am the geriatric mom there, he guessed 4 years under! I am the old mom at preschool, the somewhat old mom at the grade school, the middle of the road mom at the middle school and the somewhat young mom at the high schools. Gotta love big Catholic families! Also, for the record, Toy Story 3 is the worst and we never watch it!
I am so honored and thrilled to be the mom to this curly cutie. Even though I told him yesterday that he needs to turn the corner on good listening because he's almost 5 and 5 years old is the sweet spot. And to that, he roared at me. Hmmm...... good thing I love coffee filter butterflies and painted flower pots! A beautiful mother's day to all moms, grandmothers, aunts, Godmothers and especially those of you who feel inside that you are meant to be a mom but whose arms are still empty and waiting. I've been there and I'll pray for you.



No comments:
Post a Comment