Thought #1: Nordstrom is beautiful and old school. If money were no object, I'd probably just shop at Nordstrom and Target. Even during the holidays, their store is not jam packed full of merchandise that you feel like you are tripping over. And the decorations at Nordstrom are top notch. Gorgeous trees, beautiful vignettes throughout the store, pop-ups shops of classic toys in the children's department. I love it all. Shopping there always makes me feel like I am in a big city.
Nordstrom also has a great little cafe with kiddie drinks, that all 4 of my children have loved over the years. Finn just had his first taste of the "Not so Hot Chocolate" and the old school animal cookies.
Thought #2: Cell phones have evolved so much that I can take a better picture on my cell than with my 35 mm camera. When did that happen? Really, its crazy. This picture of my Christmas tree- taken with my phone.
and this one of Finn
I don't know what to do with this camera revelation. I feel like I'm cheating on an old friend - but oh that phone is always handy and has the instant filters.
Thought #3: I started following Pete Souza, the Chief White House Photographer on Instagram. I am so hooked on his pictures. Seriously, I feel like I'm a West Wing staffer. He posts several times a day so I am sooooo in the know as to the goings on at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a huge fan of all things presidential and Executive Mansion. Being invited to the White House for anything (I'll even mow the lawn) - #1 on the bucket list.
Thought #4:
This tea is awesome sauce. My boys and I love it. Its like eating a blueberry muffin without the calories. It smells like the super bad for you blueberry pancake syrup and the even worse for you, blueberry Pop-Tarts. Its delicious!
That's all of the random thoughts for today. Stay warm!

No comments:
Post a Comment