Introducing, in a video production by William (who has a popsicle mustache), our tiny bunny, Scout.
Friday, April 25, 2014
Tiny bunny
On Wednesday, I bought compost and a bunny. The landscaper came to add compost to the flower beds that he made last fall and he noticed the gravestone of Doodles the bunny. Conversation started, I found out he breeds bunnies, of course its the kind of bunny we are looking for, he brings bunny in a pet carrier the next day and for $15, I buy the bunny. I know this is the bunnymoon phase, but this bunny is perfect. First of all, he's 10 ounces. And he'll only grow to be 2 pounds. Best of all, he LOVES to be held. My perfect pet. After two days of family debate over the following names: George, Leo, Oliver, Tiger, Timothy, Flip Flop and Mr. Nubbins, a name was finally agreed upon. As Owen said "send up the white smoke, the conclave is over!" (Catholic joke)
Introducing, in a video production by William (who has a popsicle mustache), our tiny bunny, Scout.
Introducing, in a video production by William (who has a popsicle mustache), our tiny bunny, Scout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment