Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween re-cap

Did you have a Happy Halloween?  Our Queen of Hearts, Lego guys and Raggedy Andy had a blast.


No, I did not make the Lego costumes.  Bart made them.  Those costumes became his life's work for about three weeks.  I love this man!

One of my favorite parts about Halloween is the sorting of the loot after trick-or-treating.  I don't like how much there is but I do like remembering how I used to sort with my siblings when I was little and how exciting it is for a child to look over their vast spread of candy.    So I look over and William is doing this:

He organized his Halloween candy into 9 individually labeled ziploc bags and put it all in one larger freezer bag.   In case you're wondering, categories were:  salty, chocolate, gummy, Wonka, tart, peanut butter, lollipop, Butterfinger (large amount this year) and KitKat (his favorite).    I love this kid.  He takes organization to a whole other level!

Happy November everyone.  Let the holiday season begin!   Tomorrow I will start sharing some of my favorite holiday finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment