Thursday, April 26, 2012

Drum roll please.......

I've been keeping a secret!  Well, not really.  If you have run into me in the carpool line, the neighborhood or anywhere within a 20 mile radius of my house in the past three weeks, you already know.
We're expecting a baby!  Our fourth child, and third boy, will arrive on June 25th!  We are over the moon!  Now that we have secured a very nice friendship with our birth mom, I will start blogging about all of the preparations!  I've been searching for bedding fabric and making bibs and burp cloths.
Bibs are so easy - I can not believe I didn't make any with my other kiddos.    The tutorial can be found 
over here at Purl Bee.

All I can say is that I am logging many, many hours on Pinterest.  There are so many fabrics and nurseries to view!  How is someone expected to sleep!


Speaking of Pinterest, this week I spent a few minutes rearranging the top photos on my boards so that my home page is super happy.  What a nerd.  Yet I love it every time I see it.


Thanks for sharing in my news.  Back to Pinterest!

4 comments:

  1. I knew it! I almost wrote to ask you. I could tell from the Pinterest boards:) I am SOOOO happy it has finally happened. Congratulations. Where do you find the time to be on Pinterest and then actually make the projects?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I am so, so, so happy for you (and Bart and the kids)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! That is awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the entire Cross family! I have read some of the Facebook posts in the past and knew you had an addition on your heart. Happy for you guys! Have a blessed trip in a couple of weeks! Your friends,
    The Deister's

    ReplyDelete