Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I heart kindergarten

I love being in kindergarten again.  Of course I'm not IN kindergarten, but close enough.  I love having a child that changed his Halloween costume every few days for a month (gnome, Bobba Fett, cheeseburger, lego guy, vet) and has finally settled on a policeman with a cheesy mustache.  I love that he comes home from school with papers that look like this:

and this:
And I get to go on field trips, even if it is to the Fire House.  Nothing against the firemen, but well, you know.  It was strange to have first-hand knowledge of all that they talked about.
This is how our week looks - busy!

Yikes!  What does your week look like?

2 comments:

  1. I love the chalkboard- that is such a great idea - i need to do something like for our house and our busy schedules. Did you use an acutal chalkboard or just chalkboard paint on the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erika! We love our big chalkboard. The kiddos like to know what is coming up. We just used chalkboard paint (3 coats), so we could make it any size we wanted. Then my handy, dandy husband put molding around
    it to finish it off. Good luck with your chalkboard and thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete