 |
A baby sock that just appeared in my dryer this week. I haven't had a girl baby sock in my house in 9 years. Hmmm...
|
A big decision has been made here. And I don't mean the one to buy a new computer, which is why I haven't posted in a while. The decision is to expand our family. For the last year, this subject has been the elephant in the room, the little voice that wouldn't go away, the longing that has been tugging at us. I shutter now to think that what got in the way of making the decision were the things that matter the least in life. Our yard is ugly (an adoption means we can't afford landscaping this year), no get-away trip for our 15th anniversary (which we don't want to take anyway because we'd miss the kids too much), the realization that we would have a high schooler and a kindergartener at the same time (but don't we all love kindergarteners?) This unborn child has already shown its wisdom by stripping away all that is unnecessary in life and showing us what we value the most. In return, I would like to say this to my 4th baby: Do not worry. I will find you. You are meant to be mine. Divine intervention will lead me to you, just as I was led to your siblings. Our yard is ugly but I know you don't care. You just need to be loved and wanted and we can promise that. See you soon. Love, Mommy.
So sweet, your angel is with you!
ReplyDeleteLoving the pic of you and Harley!
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome, Julie! Such a wonderful and loving mother and person.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless and keep you on this journey. I will be checking in and saying prayers.
ReplyDelete