Saturday, July 8, 2017

Tale of a tea tumbler

Isn't it funny how water and drink bottles are everywhere now?  Every grocery store, Target, craft store, home improvement store, drug store, department store and even fabric store sells cutesy water bottles.   With straws, without straws, some with handles, some glass, some plastic- all claiming to be free of BPA, whatever that is.  Whatever it is, I don't want it!  I often think that if someone who died 20 years ago came back to life, they would think "why does everyone carry drinks all of the time now?!"   I don't ever remember carrying drinks around when we were little.  And that was even pre-drink box!  Were we all just walking around dehydrated?  Or are drinks just a cute accessory now?

Whatever the turn of events in hydration that has occurred over the last two decades, I've fallen for it hard.  I love drinks, especially my beloved tea.  A perfect day to me is driving around getting my errands done with a big iced tea (no food required.)

At the risk of making me sound like a crazy person to the 6 people who read this blog (and I may be overestimating my readership), I have found the perfect tea tumbler.  And lets all promise to start using the word tumbler more often.  I present to you, my trusty sidekick:


Its the Kate Spade Sunny Disposition and its now on sale at Macy's!  It is leak proof, metal and has a comfy drinking spout.  

Funny story about my tea tumbler - every year, my children laugh because somehow I end up in their yearbooks - either a field trip, PTO or a classroom party.   This year, I did not make it into the grade school yearbook but look what did!


Clear evidence that I was there!   Its tea time - drink up!






No comments:

Post a Comment