Wednesday, February 12, 2014

V is for Valentine's Day

Just when winter is cold and dreary and your winter funk is in full swing, (wow I need to wipe down that door),
along comes Valentine's Day to keep you going for a few more weeks.   Every year, I make homemade gifts for my children.    When my oldest three were Finn's age, I made them each an alphabet book so I wanted to do the same for Finn.   Being an old mother, the last time I made one was in the dark ages.  I had to have pictures printed (gasp!), tape them to card stock, buy sticker letters (tacky) and laminate them at Kinkos (I know its called Fed Ex now but it will always be Kinkos to me).   Surely, there is something out there now for the mod mom with the bonus baby.

Ta da!    There is!    Finn's alphabet flash cards from Pinhole Press have arrived and they are bEEautiful


and because Finn stares out the window and barks at our neighbor's dog every day, Bridger had to be the star of the letter D.  Am I crazy, or is he smiling?!

even the backs of these sturdy flashcards are super cute
I can not wait to sit down with Finn and talk about all of his favorite things.    You can make your own at Pinhole Press

Happy Valentine's Day sweet baby!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Julie! I HEART these cards!!
    I just have to order some for my sweet class!

    ReplyDelete