On Friday, I stopped by the men's fragrance area of Macy's. Bart's stink water is listed on the contents list and since we only have one more month to be reimbursed for the items on the list, I thought I would check out the vast selection of pine and musk that Macy's has to offer. I really had never noticed where men's fragrances were in the store. I have to think its expanded for the holidays because it was crazy big. Upon entering manland, an employee hands me a spritzed card and launches into her prepared speech - something like "this is the number one scent in America, worn by Matthew McConaughey, its sexy yet romantic, manly yet light." Um, okay. Nothing against Matthew, but it wasn't a selling feature for me. Not wanting to be rude, I put the Dolce and Gabanna card she sprayed in my coat pocket and even though I threw it away when I got home - you guessed it - I am taking the lingering scent of Matthew everywhere with me. Its weird to smell like a man all day when you're running errands - especially not my husband (who is still without stink water come to think of it.)
Tomorrow, Matthew and I are headed to Sam's Club to print out pictures and Trader Joes. I even have a return at Macy's so maybe I will two-time Matthew and ask what scent Rob Lowe wears. Although, after four days, Matthew's scent is growing on me. Maybe that was Spritzer Lady's plan all along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment